« What does it mean ? asked Cassie who where reading over my shoulder.
- Hannah is obsessed by choices. One time she stood in front of a vending machine for about fifteen minutes.
‘’ If I don’t know what I want right now, what would change inside me in several minutes and make me decide for something ?’’ That’s what she said.
- People behind her would be fulminating against her…
- Actually, the machine was broken, she just didn’t notice this detail.
- This is true. She is… special. »
Cassie leaned against the shelving.
« This text about the Fates… Did you find other papers about this in the library ?
- Nothing, I already searched for it.
- This is the end of this track. We should look for something else. »
I sighed and I replaced the book on its shelf, but Cassie held it back immediately and opened it at the last page.